Chemical Guys V32-V34-V36-V38 Set 4oz
Why Buy This Product?
- Full system of V-Line Polishes removes light to severe paint defects
- Remove heavy scratches and swirl marks with heavier V32 and V34 Compounds
- Refine compounding marks and restore gloss and shine with V36 and V38 Polishes
- Formulated without fillers; the results you see are the results you get
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology for enhanced clarity and precision
- Remove automotive wet-sanding scratches with V-Line compounds and microfiber pad on DA polisher
- Full compound and polish lineup formulated for use with DA and rotary polishers
About This Kit
Chemical Guys redefined the industry standard for polishes and compounds with the full complement of the V-Line. Not sure which polishing compound you need to get the job done? With the V-Line Sampler, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint. Test the heavier V32 and V34 compounds on deep scratches, intense swirl marks, and oxidation to remove severe damage and restore reflection to the paint. After compounding, or when dealing with lighter swirl marks on a newer car, test out V36 and V38 to refine the gloss, shine, and clarity of the painted finish. Use the full V-Line Kit to restore paintwork, clear optical plastics on headlights and tail lights, wheel finishes, carbon fiber, and any other exterior car part that is shiny or clear. The refined micro-abrasives of the V-Line come in coarse compounding grits, and refined polishing grits that can remove wet-sanding marks with just a dual-action polisher. This unprecedented leap in polishing technology opens up professional-level paint correction and headlight restoration possibilities to enthusiasts and weekend warriors alike. Never guess: test and check to find the best polishing combination for any car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or SUV with the Chemical Guys V-Line of polishing compounds.