Royal Blue Medium Grade Clay Mitt
This medium grade clay mitt is used for the removal of bonded surface contaminants. It is slightly more aggressive than our Fine grade clay cloth/mitts and will remove contaminants faster.
Suitable for use on:
- Light Overspray
- Industrial Fallout
- Water Spotting
- Rail Dust
- Tree Sap
How to use:
Simply wash the vehicle as normal to remove loose contamination, there is no need to dry the surface. Using a suitable Quick Detailer or Clay lube spray a small area and gently glide the clay mitt across the surface.
There is no need to apply pressure as the clay ,mitt and the lube will work together to pull the contamination from the paintwork. Keep checking the clay mitt as you do not want to be scratching and collected contamination back into the surface. Use a clay mitt before polishing ensures the surface is smooth and maximum levels of gloss are achieved.
- Very quick and easy to use
- Removes bodywork contaminants and overspray
- Removes contaminants and overspray quicker and easier than finer grades
- If dropped wash off in bucket of soapy shampoo
- More durable than a traditional clay bar, lasting up to 5x longer