Premium Snow Foam Lance 1 Litre – Nilfisk Professional Quick Release Series
“FITTING FOR NILFISK PRO QUICK RELEASE SERIES INCLUDED”
- Ideal for enthusiast or professional use
- Quality design and fittings provide excellent durability for everyday usage
- Maximum Pressure 160 Bar
- Max Temp 60 Degrees
- 1/4″ Female inlet
- Variable, adjustable Spray Nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation
- Fully Adjustable dilution with setting dial
- This snow foam lance is ideal for all types of snow foam solution
Directions Of Use
- Pour in advised dilution (found on the back of most products, usually about 200ml) of Snow Foam solution into the plastic bottle and fill to the top with warm water.
- The width of the spray can be adjusted by turning the end nozzle.
- The strength of the mix can be adjusted by turning the top dial.
Snow foam lances are one of our best selling products and with good reason, in conjunction with a pressure washer they make car washing fun but more importantly reduce the risk of swirls and scratches often inflicted during the wash process.
Snow foam lances when combined with a car shampoo or ideally dedicated snow foam solution create a thick blanket of clinging foam which sits on the suface of the paint. The detergents in the snow foam gently soften and break down the dirt whilst the effect of gravity gently removes the dirt, grime and heavier deposits as the foam moves off the paint. This means that when used as a dedicated pre-wash stage by the time you come to actually hand wash the vehicle the heavier and potentially swirl inducing deposits will already have been removed so there is much less chance of scratching the suface during the regular wash process. You can also just use a regular car shampoo through the lance and directly sponge the suds which again is safer than the regular bucket wash.